SimpliThai Pad Thai Sitr-fry recipe
how to make — SimpliThai Pad Thai Stir-fry with Shrimp — instructional video
cooking kit size:
cooking kit includes:
- SimpliThai Pad Thai Stir-fry Sauce
- ~¼ of a medium head of cabbage
- 3 grams home-made honey-pickled daikon radish
- ~50 grams crushed roasted peanuts
- 2 cups rice noodles
- 100 grams tofu
- 1 red onion
- 4 tbsp. chives
- 1 lime
- a pinch of dry roasted Thai chili powder (optional)
you simply add:
your choice of (½ cup) protein & 2-3 eggs
- chicken breast
- prepare ½ cup of chopped meat or protein substitute
- prepare ½ cup of potable water or your favorite broth
- dice red onion, pickled daikon, & tofu
- chop chives
- thinly slice/shred cabbage
- soak noodles in water for 5 min., rinse & put aside
- Bring a big pan/wok to stove on [medium-high] heat, add 1 tbsp. cooking oil.
- When the oil is hot, add tofu and fry to a golden color, add onion and daikon.
- Stir-fry for ~2 min. (until onion’s translucent), add meat & stir till cooked.
- Add the noodles, spread them evenly, and stir vigorously.
- Add water, add sauce, stir/mix & spread, reduce heat to [low].
- Cook for 5-7 min. or until noodles are fully cooked (if the noodles still aren't cooked add some water and cook until they are), stir once.
- Move contents to one side, in space made - add oil and scramble eggs. When egg is cooked add shredded cabbage & chives, sprinkle on the crushed roasted peanuts.
- Mix well, turn off stove.
- Serve by squeezing on lime and sprinkle optional chili powder (optional) to taste.
note: if you like it a little sweeter you could always add a little sugar ;]